Dept. of Enthusiasm is a weekly email from me, Jez Burrows.
Every weekend I'll tell you about one thing I love, in no more than a few enthusiastic paragraphs. Maybe a song, maybe a city, maybe a single sentence.
Occasionally I'll tell you about something I'm working on. Maybe a book, maybe a print, maybe a playlist of songs whose titles would score highly on a Scrabble board ('Jezebel' by Iron & Wine? That's a 125-point Bingo with a Triple Word Score).
15. Window music (7.5.2020)
14. Non finito (6.28.2020)
13. Contains moderate peril, sea breeze (6.21.2020)
12. Crying, Laughing, Loving, Lying (6.14.2020)
11. What to do with enthusiasm, pt. 2 (6.7.2020)
10. What to do with enthusiasm (5.31.2020)
9. Snow Canons (5.24.2020)
8. Road movie (5.17.2020)
7. Every conceivable trumpet (5.10.2020)
6. A 45-minute joke (5.3.2020)
5. Prosperity pop (4.26.2020)
4. A soup called Roberto (4.19.2020)
3. Five key changes in three minutes (4.12.2020)
2. Television for insomnia (4.5.2020)
1. Concerto for piano, bird, and car horn (3.29.2020)
© 2020 · Powered by Buttondown